Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm baaaack! (better late than never)

Well, long overdue greetings to all in cyberland indeed. Got so caught up with work, holidays and Uni that I just got out of the habit of doing this. But I'm back, so I'll give it a go, see if all the tutorials still work, and see it through to the end. i know it's way too late to get a certificate or anything, but I am determined to finish it anyway. Who knows, it may even count as a few points on my ALIA PD (I heard it was so that's good.

So, here goes; break a leg and all that!

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to see you are back with the course - don't forget you can ask for help.

Ellen (PLS)

Puss in Boots said...

Thanks, Ellen. I've actually missed doing it, I was enjoying the tutorials. I'll see how I go with my 'phase 2', thanks for the encouragement.